LfA Business Development Bank Munich

This former residential building, built in 1904 on a representative site adjacent to the English Garden, was renovated in accordance with historical preservation standards and converted to an office building. Whereas the richly defined existing structure is a stately address on the Königsstreet, the structural addition at the rear of the building is conceived as a metallic cube, which in regards to materiality and form conciously distances itself from the existing structure respecting and accentuating its autonomy. The old and new buildings are connected to one another at the souterrain level.

mail
Top