Jobs for Architects from Ukraine
We are an internationally operating architecture studio based in Stuttgart and Munich and would like to help refugee Ukrainians quickly and directly. We are offering immediate vacancies in both offices (Stuttgart, Munich) for architecture students, young professionals, experienced architects and 3d modellers from Ukraine in both of our offices.
We generate most of our commissions from competitions. The projects range from educational buildings to administrative and residential buildings to buildings for leisure and sports.
What sets us apart is an open, attractive working environment and creative work in highly motivated teams.
- an international team of 140 architects from 18 different countries
- a job with flexible working hours
- long-term development opportunities
- independent and varied work in an international team of colleagues
- a central location of the office in the city
- passion, motivation and the ability to work well in a team
- independent and structured way of working
- CAD skills, ideally in Autodesk Revit, VectorWorks or ArchiCAD
- knowledge of the usual Office applications as well as Adobe Creative Suite
Please understand that we cannot offer remote workplaces.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Munich office: Mr Philipp Auer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Stuttgart office: Mr Jörn Scholz, email@example.com