School complex, Munich – 2nd phase
The existing school buildings, dating from various periods, were demolished, except for the main building from 1912, standing opposite the Church of the Passion of Christ. They are substituted by new buildings, comprising a grammar and a high school as well as a sports hall, which can be divided into three pitches. They are connected by a lobby on ground level, with access to the school buildings, the cafeteria, and the sports hall respectively. In this way, apart from a generous entrance court, protected schoolyards, partly stretching over two levels, are created.