Officer's Club at the Officers Academy Dresden

Following the relocation of the Officer's Academy of the Army to its original location in Dresden, the former mess hall of 1903, considering its historical substance, was restored and reassigned to its original purpose. The new building for the cantine and club rooms is orthogonally integrated into the urban structure of the former barracks, which marks the edge of the Prießnitzals and envelopes, together with the 'Feldherr' hill and historical mess hall, a central open space with beer garden. The pavilion building is a single storey and connects to its park surroundings in all directions with a transparent hull.

mail
Top